The arrest is a drama, they will make Faiz Hameed a witness against me, Imran Khan

The arrest is a drama, they will make Faiz Hameed a witness against me, Imran Khan 

The Sub-Military Court is going on, the drama of Faiz Hameed's arrest is also being done for this reason, even if he gives any testimony against me, I am not worried. Former Prime Minister's Informal Talk in Jail. Leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Imran Khan says that Faiz Hameed's arrest is being faked to take my case to military court, he knows that all the cases against me are hollow which will not stand, all these are military court. The cycle is going on, they will make Faiz Hameed a witness against me, if he gives any testimony against me, I am not worried.While talking informally to journalists in Rawalpindi's Adiala Jail, he said that they want to elicit something from General Faiz Hameed that May 9 was a conspiracy, those who do conspiracy do not demand judicial commission, regime change has happened against us. And I was put in jail, they are saying that General Faiz Hameed was the mastermind, they are not ashamed, they are saying that General Faiz Bushra used to give instructions to Bibi. The former prime minister says that I fully supported General Bajwa but he stabbed me in the back. General Bajwa had dealt with Nawaz Sharif and removed General Faiz Hameed from office. If it had been implemented, the election would have been held today, there would not have been an unannounced martial law in the country and the three martial laws that were imposed would not have happened. Nahu further said that all this is being done because Qazi Faiz Isa is not getting an extension, he is afraid that the decision of the Supreme Court will not be implemented, but the people have given their decision on February 8. Standing with the decision, now my party has also become stronger and stronger, those who are thinking of disintegration in PTI are fools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUIDANCE NEEDS AND PROBLEMS OF YOUNG PEOPLE

HISTORY OF THE GUIDANCE MOVEMENT

"Aims and Objectives of Education"